jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012
Music Carreer - Orchestal Conducting - UCA
Degree in Orchestral Conducting
The proposed degree in orchestral conducting the training of professionals trained in musical performance in the field of conducting, based primarily on body contact with a comprehensive and suitable instruments for the implementation of the conceptual, ethical, physical and gestural, training the concept of interpretation and communication.
It covers the study, analysis, experimentation and practice intense orchestral conducting all kinds of procedures, textures and musical aesthetics through the development of imagination, inventiveness and sensitivity in solving problems gestural interpretation.
Looking beyond the mere context of the specific suitability of combining the technical knowledge needed to control the sound material with research techniques, the thorough study of music history and vision of the subjects of philosophical and theological nature.The graduate acquires a lineup that includes:
1. Knowledge of the techniques necessary to manage the audio material.
2. Knowledge and experience in orchestral conducting from all genres, procedures, textures and musical aesthetics.
3. Basic knowledge of research techniques.
4. The ability to solve the problems of interpreting the language of Western music from its origins to the present.
5. The ability to prepare and conduct various instrumental ensembles, mainly symphonic and chamber orchestras.
6. The ability to lead musical preparation and presentation of opera, ballet, musical comedy and musical theater.
7. The ability to provide advice within the activity area of the orchestra.8. The ability to study and research.
Scope of Title:
Bachelor's Degree in Orchestral Conducting enable graduates to:
1. Prepare and conduct various instrumental ensembles, mainly symphonic and chamber orchestras.
2. Musically directing preparation and presentation of opera, ballet, musical comedy and musical theater.
3. Advise and direct institutions dedicated to the dissemination of music and conduct studies and research, evaluate and advise individuals and institutions within the specific area of interpretation.
Personal opinion: it is an excellent choice if your goal is to be a conductor of orchestra, I recommend it 100%